Friends of the Children of West Hawaii is accepting 15 CONTESTANTS ONLY for this event, with slots available on a first come, first serve basis. If you would like to compete please click the registration link below. You will be redirected to the Contestant Registration google form to complete registration. You may choose to upload your music with your registration for your convenience.
$250 CASH PRIZE FOR FIRST PLACE WINNER
SPONSORED BY KAPOHO KINE ADVENTURES
$150 CASH PRIZE FOR SECOND PLACE WINNER
SPONSORED BY AN ANONYMOUS DONOR
$100 CASH PRIZE FOR THIRD PLACE WINNER
1. Contestants must provide their own music either on CD or MP3 format (must be PC compatible)
2. Songs are limited to 3 minutes each. If you would like assistance editing music for length your music must be provided no later than September 15, 2019. If you are editing your own music it must be provided in required format no later than 5:00 PM the day of the event
3. Gertrude's is not a traditional Karaoke venue; as such contestants will need to memorize the lyrics of their songs.
4. All contestants must be at Gertrude's Jazz Bar by 5:00 PM the day of the event.
5. There will not be dressing rooms available for contestants.
6. All contestants will be expected to sign a media release prior to the event allowing for use of image and name in marketing and social media.
7. Any contestants collecting pledges must turn in all collected funds upon arrival at the event. Please note that all funds raised through pledges are in support of Friends of the Children of West Hawaii.